Saturday, September 7, 2013

For my two spaces I was thinking of doing the Johnson center, because I've never really worked out or exercised before. It is also conveniently close to my dorm. If not that than I would like to research the school observatory. That is also a type of place that I have never been, and it would work into my astronomy class

1 comment:

  1. Both of these are interesting options, Kyle. If you choose to study the Johnson Center, you might want to begin thinking about a particular group that would be interesting within this space. Although the cultural group doesn't need to be narrowed down in the first few projects, in the later projects a specific work out group would help focus your research and your project.

    I actually didn't even know that the school had an observatory, to be honest! I think it would be a really cool site to work with, but I really have access concerns about this space. I think you might have trouble getting there outside of class time & since you belong to the class, you couldn't have an outsider perspective at that time. You might have to visit it during public hours. There is a Stargazing Club that meets at Raven Run Nature Sanctuary, but I'm thinking that would be less convenient.

    ReplyDelete